About Dr. Bharti
Paving the Way for Aesthetic Wellness
As a premier aesthetic plastic surgeon and Co-Owner & Managing Partner of HKB Cosmetic Surgery, I am extremely passionate about creating value in the industry. Through growth advocacy, innovative concepts, and medical expertise, my aim is to influence the trajectory of the aesthetic space, improve patient outcomes, and contribute to cutting-edge advancements in the industry.
In addition to being a board-certified plastic surgeon and business owner, I’m also a board advisor, industry advocate, mentor, speaker, lecturer, entrepreneur, fellowship director, investor, and influencer. I aspire to use my experience and expertise to foster progression and shape the future landscape of aesthetic wellness for consumers, industry partners, and anyone this industry impacts.
I believe that plastic surgery requires a balance of technical skill, compassion, and understanding, and I’m fully committed to helping the entire aesthetic wellness space thrive. I will continue to move the needle forward and bridge the gap between the industry and consumers by acting as a trusted source of relevant, true, and valuable information.
I am currently looking for opportunities to expand my reach and will continue to contribute to advisory boards, committees, panels, publications, podcasts, and community events that support the aesthetic wellness, aesthetic surgery, and aesthetic medical industries.
Dr. Bharti graduated from medical school at Quillen College of Medicine ETSU in 2006. He went on to complete a 6-year integrated residency, becoming Chief Resident in the Department of Plastic Surgery at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. During that time, he performed more than 5,000 procedures alongside world-renowned physicians. Prior to joining the H/K/B team in 2016, Dr. Bharti both operated his own aesthetic and reconstructive practice and held the position of Assistant Professor at Quillen College of Medicine ETSU.
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Southeastern Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Premier Aesthetic Solutions Founding Member
- North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Greater Charlotte Plastic Surgery Society
Consultancy & Board Positions
- RealSelf Business Advisory Board
- Digital Media Advisor Allergan PRM
- Allergan Medical KOL
- Allergan Medical Institute Injector Trainer
- Cartessa Aesthetics Medical Advisory Board
- Inmode KOL Luminary
- Inmode Physician Trainer
- Evolus KOL
- BTL KOL Luminary
- Establishment Labs, Motiva Consultant
- Apyx Medical KOL, Renuvion Clinical Investigator
- Medshift Medical Advisory Board
- Revision Skincare Medical Advisory Board
- Biom’up KOL, Advisory Board
- RunningWorks Board Member
- Suneva Medical Advisory Board
- Galderma Advisory Board
- Allergan Medical Advisory Board
- Skinphonic/Melanin MD Advisory Board
- Health Advances – Industry Market Research Consultant
- Syneron-Candela KOL
- Venus Concept Luminary
- Humaze MD KOL Medical Advisory Board